You’re here on this Earth to do
meaningful work in order to make a difference!
And are you?
Have you had successes, but you don’t feel that successful?
Have you focused on doing what you were “told” and lived from there?
Have you conformed?
Have you accepted the status quo instead of “living the dream?”
Comfortable is not good enough anymore.
It’s time for you to make your own rules!
I’m Christine Jeffrey
High Performance Coach, lovingly known as “Coach Christine”
I see so many instances of needless suffering due to one faulty premise alone: this is the way it’s been done and you have to do it this way.
No you don’t.
You can create a life that is full of accomplishments while still having the love and happiness you’ve always wanted. No longer do you need to sacrifice your career to serve your relationships and health or vice versa. You can live an extraordinary life of meaning and contribution on your own terms and I can help you do it.
I’m here to bring you back to a place where you can decide for yourself what rules you want to follow and how you want to live.
At the very core of high-performance is heart-centered living. When you know your purpose and live from that place, you experience life on a whole other level. You know how to choose, because you know who you are and who you are is enough.
Together, Let’s Bring You Back!
What else should you know about me??
Here are 10 fun facts:
1. Bussed tables at my family’s restaurant in San Francisco, CA
2. Babysat every kid in the neighborhood before I graduated high school
3. Pretended I was “Caine” from the TV Show Kung Fu and carried pots of water around with my forearms
4. Got married young. Got divorced later. Got married again
5. Flew aerobatic airplanes, because it was cool
6. Became a mom to 2 super talented girls
7. Ran 5k’s and ½ marathons and my legs did hurt
8. Finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do at age 52
9. Graduated college summa cum laude with a degree in Finance, because I had to prove to my 5th grade teacher that I was good at math
10. Became one of the few Certified High-Performance Coaches around the globe, so that I can help you live from your heart and have what you truly want!
for granting peace.
The soul that knows it not
Knows no release from little things:
Knows not the livid loneliness of fear,
Nor mountain heights where bitter
joy can hear
The sound of wings